Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall

I was on my bike ride home the other day and somebody was taking a picture with a cell phone as I rode toward her. I was trying to figure out why she was taking my picture (aside from me looking really ridiculously good looking in my bike helmet) and then I glanced behind me. I pulled my camera out of my pocket and took some shots over my shoulder.

The first picture here is headed east the direction I was riding and shows the awesome bright red fall trees that I ride past every day on Pennsylvania Ave in Urbana. The second picture is the best of the ones that I took over my shoulder to the west as I was riding. Not bad for a blindly taken shot, eh?

I love fall, except for the fact that it means the ridiculously cold Illinois winter is on the horizon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: