Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Brownsville

I went to Brownsville this weekend to visit and had a fabulous trip. I got to see lots of friends and do many of the things I loved to do while living in Brownsville like eating and going out in Matamors, Mexico, swimming at South Padre Island (while my friends in Illinois were biking home in the snow!), and mountain biking on the Rio Grande River levees. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera with me pretty much everywhere that I went, but I did have it at Sandesh Kadur's birthday party (affectionately known to us as Kadork or Kadorkian). I also got to go to my old school and see some of my former colleagues and students. I just got this email from one of those students:

Mr. Scott,Hey sir it was SO great seeing you again man everybody misses you sir.Well I hope that you could come back again real soon.....Take Care Oh andHappy Thanksgiving Day...... Posted by Picasa

No comments: