Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ESPN

I went to my brother's football game against Louisville this past weekend. The game was televised on ESPN. As you can see in this picture, I'm a sports celbrity. You can also see in this picture that UK got creamed by U of L. That's the real me on the lower left in front of my projector screen in the basement pointing at the TV me on the recoreded ESPN broadcast. In the words of the Counting Crows, "When I look at the television, I want to see me staring right back at me." You can also see my mother to my right and my brother's girlfriend, Amanda to her right. If you watch a little longer and they zoom out, you can see my dad too, but he didn't make the photo here because they're far enough zoomed out at that point that it's hard to make any of us! (Sorry, dad!) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori Northcraft said...

You're not even working on your problem set....good job!