Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ben Franzini, you've been called out.

Earlier this month, my longtime friend Ben put up a post about the upcoming movie Snakes on a Plane and the Samuel L. Jackson dialogue contained within. In one of the better movie reviews I've read--keeping in mind that the reviewer has not actually seen the film (Steven Colbert anyone?)--Ben's post has been duly noted:

globeandmail.com : It only needs one star: "That's why the blogs began to speculate about a line of dialogue that the picture must surely contain, a moment that would have Samuel rising up and commanding as only he can, 'I want those mother. . .etc. snakes off this mother. . .etc. plane.'"

2 comments:

Ben said...

Opening day!! Today the speculation will be answered and we'll find out if Samuel Jackson will scream the words we have all been waiting to hear...

Greg said...

The only problem with having built my theater is that I now have more difficulty justifying shelling out at the commericial theater to see something when it comes out rather than waiting for the DVD. You've helped build such anticipation, though, that Snakes may well get its way with me on this one.